Millers CVL Turbo 4 point Octane Booster - 500mlOctane booster for ultimate performance. Provides a practical method of adding up to 4 octane (40 octane points) to base fuel. This means that up to 103 octane is available (when added to a premium brand super unleaded fuel) to those seeking outright performance. CVL Turbo is suitable for all engines and occasional use in vehicles equipped with catalytic converters.
Use as received, 1 bottle [500 mls] to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications.
Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
* Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points).
* Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day.
* Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
* Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
* Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors.
* For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel.
* Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
* Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.910
* Flashpoint °C ... 25
* Colour ... Pale Orange Liquid, Avoid Light and Heat
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5792 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
RRP : £12.08 Save : 3.6%
£11.64 ( £13.97 inc VAT )