Millers CVL Octane Booster - 250mlCompetition valve lubricant. The original CVL remains the most effective solution for running older competition engines, and engines without knock detection and sophisticated engine management systems, on unleaded fuel. CVL lubricates valves, controls the flame front and prevents detonation.
Valve seat lubricant and combustion enhancer based on advanced manganese chemistry.
Use as received 1 bottle [250 mls] to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications.
Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
* Enables older competition engines to run on unleaded fuel.
* Proven MMT [manganese] chemistry protects against valve seat recession.
* Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
* Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
* Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors. [Should not be used continuously if a catalyst exhaust system is fitted].
* Based on same chemistry as Millers VSP Plus which, is endorsed by FBHVC as a lead substitute to prevent valve seat recession.
* Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
* Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.8800
* Flashpoint °C ... 25
* Colour ... Pale Orange Liquid Avoid Light and Heat
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 5587 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
RRP : £10.03 Save : 4.2%
£9.61 ( £11.53 inc VAT )